Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another early Monday... yuck!  So tired!
  • I had a great day at school.  We had our monthly trip to the library where they read us books, showed us a movie, and even let us play with the puzzles.  It was so much fun!
  • I played with superheroes while waiting to be picked up by Daddy then called Mommy to tell her that "I had a super duper very good girl day today" (smiley).  She was so happy!
  • Daddy took me to gymnastics where I flipped forward and backward on the lower of the uneven bars.  We also practiced our show which is next week.  I can't wait for the show and have to pick our my monkey shirt to wear.
  • I played outside a few minutes with my toys.  I even tied my jump rope to my hula hoop to make an "anchor" which Mommy said I used more like a lasso or life preserver, throwing it and pulling it back.  It was a little chilly outside, so we didn't stay out long.
  • After dinner, we all relaxed on the couch.  It was so nice having Daddy home this evening now that his play is finished.  We were all so comfy that we fell asleep.  It ended up being an early night in bed for all of us.  Mondays are rough!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment