Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Woke up and went to church with Daddy while Grandma and Mommy did some shopping at the consignment sale in Winchester.  They got me lots of great stuff!  I was very excited to look through it all, and to use my scissors to cut the tags off.
  • We ate lunch at home and I ate a little of Grandma's fruit for dessert.  I especially loved the blueberries.
  • After a nap, Grandma, Mommy, and I went to walk around the mall for "The Home Show."  It was fun!  I got some candy, cupcakes, and even got some balloons (after much worry after not finding the booth giving them out).  We also got some cupcakes too!  While walking around the mall, we stopped to see Mommy's students' artwork.  I even got to color on the wall with chalk which was super fun!  I also sang and danced throughout the halls of the mall and in the stores (especially in front of the mirror).
  • After a yummy dinner at home (I helped make the quesadillas), Mommy, Grandma, and I made my shirts.  I made a shamrock shirt for St. Patrick's Day and also made two animal shirts.  I loved lots of animals, so decided to put six animals on one shirt. 
  • I'm getting very good at Mommy's puzzle app on the iPad and have been solving 25 piece puzzles in less than four minutes.  Mommy seems impressed by that.






































No comments:

Post a Comment