Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3, 2015


Highlights of My Day:

  • I was exhausted this morning after staying up so late last night at the game and then celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday. 
  • I had a great day at school... colored lots of pages, practiced the letter R, and got a smiley!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I helped cook dinner.
  • When Mommy got home, I was watching Big Hero 6 for the fifth or sixth time since we got it.  I love that movie.  Daddy called it another Elsa though I'm not sure what he means by that.
  • After dinner, Daddy went to his rehearsal so Mommy and I cuddled.  She took a little nap on the couch while I relaxed and watched a show or two. 
  • We played "dollhouse fun" with my baby dolls before bed.  We read them Dr. Seuss books (Wacky Wednesday and The Foot Book), we rocked them, and tucked them into their "crib" (Rubbermaid tub) with their stuffed animals and a blanket.
  • I also found some jewelry that I used to make myself extra beautiful.  I even fixed my own hair!






 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment