Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I was tired this morning but got ready like a big girl and even got to wear my Hello Kitty snowflake shirt which was perfect for today since we had some freezing rain.
  • At school, I played with Kensie... we played kitchen and Barbies together.  It was fun!
  • I got a smiley and was much better behaved...  Mommy thinks it had a little to do with my choice of playmates.  She and Daddy were super proud that I had a great day today!
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to McDonalds in Hagerstown since they have a great indoor play area.  I had such a great time and I got stickers and a Barbie coloring book in my Happy Meal.
  • I watched a little television while Daddy did some housework then played outside in the dark while he burned a few sticks to clean up the yard. 
  • It was a great evening, though I missed Mommy.  She was out with her friends.  She got home just in time to look at a book and tuck me into bed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment