Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Wore a beautiful leopard shirt to school today with my sparkly purple and black dress shoes and penguin socks.  Mommy picked the shirt and pants but isn't sure who determined that sock and shoe combination would be best...
  • Did not get in trouble today at school and even made a tree for Mommy since she loves trees.  I was supposed to color the tree with lines, but I thought the circles looked more like leaves and thought Mommy would like it best.  Mommy loved it!
  • After dinner at home and a little relaxation, we went to trivia at Brothers Pizza.  I played with my friend Lucy there.  We followed each other around, up and down the ramp, and played games together with our iPads.  It was so much fun!  
  • We got home just in time to get medicine and head to bed.  It was a long and busy day, but lots of fun!  
  • Tomorrow we get to dye Easter eggs at school.  I can't wait!   













No comments:

Post a Comment