Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I wore my super cute unicorn shirt this morning.  I love that shirt! 
  • At school, we made paper easter eggs today and I picked lots of colors to decorate mine.  I put blue on it for Mommy, green for Daddy, a little pink and purple for me since they are my favorites, then added silver and yellow together to make a cool color.  My teacher hung mine in the hallway.  Mommy said she would have to take a picture of it the next time she is there.
  • Today was rough and I wasn't really in the mood to listen to my teachers.  They weren't happy with me but I explained myself to Mommy and Daddy.  I got in trouble for kicking a toy on the playground (I told Mommy that it was because I thought it would be wet and didn't want to get my hands wet) and I kept messing with the Velcro on my shoes over and over again after being asked not to (I told Mommy that my sock was halfway off my foot in my shoe). 
  • After dinner at home, I went to Ms. Sierra's for a little while.  Daddy and Mommy both had events at their schools that they had to go to so it was nice to have someone to play with instead of running with them.  I even got to color in a new Sophia the First coloring book that Ms. Sierra had for me and Mr. Calvin had Swedish Fish for me... YUM!
  • I promised Mommy and Daddy that I would be better at listening tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment