Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I was so excited to wear green today for St. Patrick's Day.   I even got to wear my shirt that I made over the weekend.  The only thing I was missing was green shoes.  :(
  • When I got to school, Olive and I realized we had on the same headband.  It was so exciting!
  • We made a pot of gold at school today and I got a smiley!
  • Mommy picked me up and the car smelled like pizza... YUM!
  • Gabriel had gotten me a special present since he was worried that I got hurt yesterday while we were at Chick-fil-A.  It was a My Little Pony and was green and yellow and glittery.  I loved it!  It was so sweet of him to think of me. 
  • I also got a card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a St. Patrick's Day card with a puppy on it and it  had money and sticker earrings in it.  I was so excited!
  • Daddy and I spent the evening together while Mommy went out with the girls.  We watched Big Hero 6 and went to Brother's Pizza for trivia where I got to play with my friend Lucy.  We raced cars down the ramp and I used napkins for the start and finish lines.  We also colored and wrote on some answer papers and delivered answers for the team. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment