Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • Today was Donut Friday!  I was so excited to wake up and remember that and that Grandma and Grandpa were coming to visit. 
  • I had a great day at school and practiced my letter G some more.  We also had a special visitor today at school who performed a show for us... it was Ronald McDonald!  I was so excited to tell Mommy and Grandma about it when they picked me up from school.
  • After dinner (I ate lots of lo mein noodles), I played my My Little Pony game with Mommy and Grandma and then got to play with my new cash register from Grandma.  Mommy and I took turns "shopping" and working the register.  I love the money and credit cards that came with the register and that it is really a working calculator.
  • It sounds like we have a very busy day planned for tomorrow, so I didn't fight going to bed much at all. 



I stole Grandma's phone and took a selfie.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment