Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and Daddy took me to get a donut.  I love Donut Friday! 
  • Had a great day at school today and got a smiley!  I even brought home details about some special Easter events (egg dyeing, egg hunt, party!) that will happen next week at school.  I'm so excited!
  • Daddy picked me up from school.  We came home and relaxed and watched a bit of tv while waiting for Mommy.
  • The rest of the evening was spent being lazy since we were all so tired from a long week.  We played Go Fish with my new fishy cards then watched a couple of shows on television.  I did take Mommy's phone and take a couple of pictures and even recorded myself singing one of my Alyson-original songs.
  • Mommy showed me a picture of her office and it looked like a party... streamers everywhere.  I asked if she was mad at who did it and she said she just laughed and she loved it.  I asked if her office was always going to look like that and she said no, she already cleaned it up.  I was a little disappointed that it had been cleaned.  She did bring me a pom-pom from her decorated office for me to play with.  It goes great with other one I had gotten from one of her students during football season.  Now I have a blue, white, and silver one to go with my red and silver one.
  • I'm looking forward to tomorrow... sleeping in, going to a special event at the mall, going to a movie and seeing my friend, and maybe even more stuff.  It should be a great day! 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment