Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Woke up and got ready for church.  Somehow it seems as if I missed an hour of sleep, though I'm not exactly sure how that could have happened.
  • I went to church with Ms. Sierra and her family.  It seemed odd to be there without Mommy and Daddy.
  • Ms. Kelly fixed me a grilled cheese sandwich to eat while we waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get home.
  • I was so happy to see Mommy and Daddy (and the animals).
  • Mommy and I napped on the couch with the pets taking turns joining us while Daddy napped upstairs. We all seemed extra tired.
  • Mommy took me to Dairy Queen for dinner and ice cream (YUM!).  I even recorded a special message for Mommy with her phone while she drove.
  • We went to get the car washed and I loved it!  Seeing the water and soap spray was so much fun.  I even made sound effects like I was hearing.
  • Mommy took me to the playground where I was very brave and even found a huge area of mud to get my shoes covered in.  Yuck! 
  • We went on a scavenger hunt and I found a quarter with my "good eyes" and then came home and played with my bubbles.
  • The rest of the evening was spent relaxing, playing with my Elsa and Anna dolls with Mommy, and wondering why it was daylight much later tonight. 
  • After reading books at bedtime, I decided I needed to write one of the words ("oops") for Mommy.  I put my book next to a coloring book and copied the word one letter at a time.  Mommy seemed very proud of me and was especially happy since this has been one of our favorite books for a long time. 
  • I'm glad to be in my own bed tonight with all of my "friends."


 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment