Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
 
  • Another Monday... So sleepy!  I actually fell back asleep on the couch this morning after Daddy carried me downstairs to eat breakfast and get ready.
  • I had a great day at school today.  We even made leprechaun beards!  How silly!  I also got a smiley!
  • Had fun at gymnastics, until Mommy walked out to take pictures.  I was struggling to "koala" the balance beam, so I had a little bit of a meltdown which got worse after another girl who was "koala"ing the balance beam dropped onto my neck and head.  It took a while, but I finally calmed down in time to practice for our show.  We even got to practice our routine with the obstacles while the music was playing.  It's going to be so much fun to wear monkey stuff while doing our routine to the song about monkeys jumping on the bed.
  • Mommy, Daddy and I joined Gabriel and his family at Chick-fil-A for dinner.  They gave away Dr. Seuss things and the Cat in the Hat even showed up and talked to me.  There were way too many kids in the play area and I ran out of there crying because I got hit in the head by another student.  I did end up with a little knot on my head.
  • Went for a walk with Mommy, Carol, Jillian, Brittny and her baby, Charlotte.  We walked to Dairy Queen for their free cone day (for the 75th anniversary).  It was so yummy!  I showed off my science nerdiness by search for the power poles that buzz and have vibrations...  I even told Ms. Carol and Ms. Brittny that the ones with the transformers were the loud ones.  Mommy loved that I used the word transformer on my own.  I also pointed out a cylinder to Mommy who seemed surprised that I knew what that word meant.  When she asked where I learned it, I told her she had talked about cylinders to me before.  She says I'm a sponge and absorb/remember everything I hear.  Hopefully that's a good thing.






















No comments:

Post a Comment