Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
 
  • Woke up a little later than the typical Monday.  Daddy still wasn't feeling too great, so he stayed home from work and let me sleep in a bit before taking me to school.
  • I had a great day at school and got a smiley!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and took me to gymnastics.  We practiced for our "show" and I was so excited and had so much fun!
  • After dinner at home with Mommy and Daddy, Mommy took me for a walk.  She walked while I scooted.  It was such a beautiful day.  I'm happy that Spring is coming soon.  While walking we saw some boys playing basketball, so I stood and watched until someone made a basket and I clapped for them.  We took a little break near a local statue.  We also found some great animal prints that I had to take pictures of to bring home to identify with my animal prints book.  We found prints in the sidewalk, the dirt, and the snow.  I was so excited about my "great eyes" for finding the prints. 
 






















No comments:

Post a Comment