Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Slept in a little bit since Mommy had a meeting and then she took me to school.  We raced to see who could get dressed the fastest and "I winned!"
  • Had a great day at school today and even got goodbye hugs from my friends in the 3 year old class when Mommy picked me up.  Mommy says I'm very popular, especially in that class of younger kids and my friend Lucy.
  • Went to Chick-fil-A and got to play in the play area with the students of some of Mommy's teachers.  It was lots of fun!  I decided that my waffle fry made a great eye patch and said, "Arrgggh!"  Mommy texted the picture to Grandma and Grandpa and when she told me she sent it to them, I told explained to her, "the picture goes up into space and bounces from there back down into Grandma and Grandpa's phones."  Mommy seemed very surprised that I knew this, but I told her I just knew it! 
  • Got chocolate milk on my colorful horse shirt, so I changed into my snow much fun shirt.
  • When Daddy was driving me to Ms. Sierra's house, I noticed a poster in his car.  The poster was for a game called Captain on Deck.  Daddy said it was like Simon Says and I called it "Ship on Deck."  Daddy told me no, Captain on Deck like Captain of a boat.  I told him, "and a deck is where people stand on a boat."  Then I said, "boats are like houses except boats don't have porches, they have decks.  And, houses can't go in water."  Daddy seemed surprised that I was comparing and contrasting like I was. 
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra and her family.  I played "hide-and-go-seek ball" and Mr. Calvin gave me clues and I would have to find where he hid it.  He said I was way too good at using the clues to find it and that I'm very smart!
  • Mommy says it's supposed to switch from rain to snow tonight and even said we might get to sleep in tomorrow.  I guess tomorrow morning will be a surprise.  We'll have to wait and see what happens when we wake up.






No comments:

Post a Comment