Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Was determined to wear a dress to church today but wasn't happy with Mommy's choice of the Hello Kitty dress.  We compromised with a black and white dress with black leggings.
  • Kept Mommy entertained in the sound room during church while Daddy ran the meeting.  There weren't any kids or young adults today, so I colored and played in the sound room.  I drew a picture of Jesus on the cross as well as a picture of tree.  I also got to collect the offering for the first time and I was super proud of myself.  I also got a beautiful handmade poncho from a lady at the church.  Mommy says it will look gorgeous with my Easter dress next week.
  • While walking home from church, we saw a squirrel running and jumping.  I asked Daddy what a baby squirrel was called and he didn't know.  I told him, "I thought you were smart!" since he didn't know the answer.  Mommy laughed and laughed!
  • Had a great lunch and right before we left, Rebekah, Thomas, and Mrs. Story showed up!  It was great getting to say hello to them.
  • Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking me to the theater to see Peter Pan Jr.  It was so much fun!  We sat on the first row of the balcony, had snacks, and I even got a "fairy wand."  I was super excited to have my picture taken with a few of the stars of the show when it was over.
  • The rest of the evening we spent resting at home.  It was such a busy and fun weekend!

















No comments:

Post a Comment