Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept in a little today then Daddy took me to school much later than normal for a Friday.  Mommy was still in bed when we left.  Maybe it had something to do with the snow falling outside which was odd since today is the first day of Spring.
  • Had a great day at school even though several of my friends weren't there due to the snow.  We did talk about Spring and I got a smiley.
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up and we went to dinner.  At dinner, I stole Mommy's phone and took a few selfies. 
  • After Daddy left for his play, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch.  I watched a little television and played with my apps on Mommy's iPad. 
  • Went to Rita's for a free Italian Ice to celebrate the first day of Spring.  I chose Starburst Strawberry and even got some vanilla custard on top.  It was delicious!  I can't wait to go back!
  • Mommy and I went to Redbox and got two movies... one for tonight and one for tomorrow morning.  We decided to watch the new Annie movie tonight.  It was a great movie and even though I hadn't seen it before, I had seen the old Annie movie several times so I new words to most of the songs and decided to sing along.  Mommy loves that I know the words since it (the old Annie) is one of her all-time favorite movies.  During the movie, I tried cuddling with Cameron.  Mommy tried to catch the moment with a picture, but I hugged a little too tight and all she got was a blur.
  • When Mommy tucked me into bed, I had her turn my star lights on.  I told her, "When I look up at the stars I like to think about what it would be like to fly to space and see aliens.  There are planets up there like Mars and Jupiter and even Earth which is where we live.  There are stars too."
















No comments:

Post a Comment