Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and got up with Daddy for breakfast and to watch my Barbie movie that we had rented from Redbox.  When he left to go help some people, I climbed in bed with Mommy and tried entertaining myself to let her sleep a little more, but I needed her attention a little too much. 
  • Mommy finally got up and she took me to Bob Evans for my second breakfast (she called it brunch).  I ate a piggy pancake.  It was delicious!  I entertained everyone in the restaurant, especially while we waiting for our table.  I told everyone that Mommy had been to Bob Evan's farm (the one pictured on the wall).  I was also excited to see Kendall working and had to give him my placemat that Mommy and I had drawn on.
  • Mommy did some housework while I finished my movie and said her name every minute or two, wanting to show her something even though she told me she was busy.  I think she likes me wanting her attention all the time.
  • After Daddy got home, he and I took a nap while Mommy went to school to do a little work.  When she got home, she found me in the bathtub playing!  Daddy and I were trying to blow soap bubbles and I was giggling.  I love bath time!
  • Dinner was delicious and it was nice to eat with Daddy before he left for his play.
  • Mommy and I saw her show choir perform tonight.  They were great!  They even sang a song from Shrek!  Before the show, Mommy took a selfie of the two of us together then while she wasn't paying attention I took a few of just me.  She was quite surprised when she looked at the pictures later.  :)
  • We got an ice cream cone then went home to watch Curious George 2 and to paint our nails.  Mommy even let me paint one of her nails all by myself.  I didn't do too bad. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment