Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another sleepy morning, dozing on the couch while I was supposed to be eating breakfast.
  • I wore a monkey shirt today, one of a few that I have. 
  • At school, we made a "Spring" visor to celebrate that it is almost Spring.  Mommy mentioned the word snow and I got upset saying I'm ready for it to be warm so I can play outside.
  • I got a frowny at school.  I told Mommy that I had put my feet on the furniture, even after the teacher had asked me to put them down a few times.  I told Mommy my feet were tired and that is why I put them up. She reminded me that I have to listen to my teacher, no matter what.
  • Daddy and I got groceries and we had a yummy dinner of chicken, mac-n-cheese, and corn.  YUM!  I even ate a couple of "Scout cookies" after dinner as a treat.
  • I played on the iPad and loved two new Disney apps that we found.
  • While relaxing, I put my hands together as if praying and started mouthing some words.  After I was finished, Mommy asked what I had said and I told her I had prayed to thank God for safety, our family, and told him I loved him.  She thinks I'm so sweet!
  • Had one last snack before bed... a cutie.  I love fruit, just like my Popaw! 









I had to take a picture of Mommy "opening" her gift from me  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment