Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015

Highlights of My Day:

  • Woke up on my own this morning and joined Mommy and Daddy in bed for another hour.  It was great to sleep in, and to wake up to see snow outside the window.
  • It snowed and snowed and snowed.  So, we just stayed in most of the day cuddling and playing at home.
  • I made "cards" for Mommy and for Grandpa.  Mommy loved her picture in hers.  Grandpa will have to wait to get his in the mail. 
  • I opened my own "store" in the living room and even had "sections" for my items (i.e. a paper section, a stuffed animal section, a lotion section, etc.).  I made Mommy and Daddy "shop" at my store.
  • After nap, the snow had stopped for a while, so we put on many layers of clothes and went to Daddy's school to go sledding.  All three of us took turns with the sled.  There were many others there too on their sleds.  The first time down the hill, I rode with Daddy and there was a lot of snow that sprayed in my eyes, but then I got brave and had to go by myself.  We played so long that we took a break in the car to warm up and I had to switch to a dry hat and dryer gloves. 
  • Came home and warmed up with some hot cocoa.
  • Spent the rest of the evening cuddling, staying warm, playing ABC mouse, playing with the pets, and alternating between looking exhausted and having bursts of wild energy.  I even fixed Mommy's hair to make her look like a princess (Daddy said she looked like Princess Anna when she woke up). 


My "store"








 











No comments:

Post a Comment