Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12, 2015

Highlights of My Day:
  • I had a major meltdown this morning.  Went from super happy to tears streaming down my face in a matter of seconds.  Mommy was very concerned.  When she asked what was wrong, all I could do was look up with my teary eyes and hold out my heart that I had made at school closer to Valentine's Day... it was broken and I was so upset.  She told me that we could make a new one, but I cried and said, "I don't know how."  Mommy just kept hugging me and telling me we would fix it until I calmed down enough to go to school. 
  • I did have a great day at school today and got a smiley.  We even made shamrock hats.  I told Mommy that "shamrocks are also called clovers."
  • After dinner with Mommy and Daddy, I went to Ms. Sierra's house to visit and play while Mommy did a little work.  She figured I would enjoy playing much more than sitting around while she was working.  She was right!
  • We got home late, but Mommy still let me eat a snack, watch an episode of 7D and do a page of the search and find book.  She made me promise to be a super big girl in the morning so he doesn't get mad that she let me stay up too late.
  • I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment