Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I had a great day at school today.  I played tic-tac-toe with Ms. Tammy and even won!  I also colored several pages to bring home to Mommy.  And I got a smiley!  I was so proud of myself.
  • Mommy got home and wished me a Happy Half Birthday!  She said I could now tell everyone that I am four and a half.  I ran into the kitchen to tell Daddy.
  • Daddy fixed a yummy dinner of spaghetti before he left for play practice.
  • After he left for practice, Mommy and I went to Sweet Frog to celebrate my half birthday.  I told her maybe my ice cream would be free.  She was shocked that it was free.  I told her I thought it was free because they were worried I was hurt (I had a princess Band-Aid on my finger) but Mommy saw a sign that said Thursdays are kids eat free days. 
  • We went to Target to do a little shopping and Mommy bought me a dress that will be my Easter Dress and a Paw Patrol toy.  We also bought a shirt for Gabriel.
  • On the way home, Mommy and I were talking about my new age and being silly saying random words so I got giggling and ended up with the hiccups.  I asked Mommy if I would still be 4 1/2 when the hiccups were over.  I wasn't happy to find out that I wouldn't be five.  I then asked how long until I turn 10.  Mommy doesn't want me to grow up that fast.
  • Back at home, I modeled my new dress, played with my new toy, and relaxed a few minutes before getting ready for bed.  I went to bed like a super big girl so Daddy wouldn't come home and get mad at Mommy for me still being awake too late.  I told her I wanted Daddy to stay happy with Mommy.  I'm such a good girl.






I was so excited to find the letter A on my red frog!  My letter!

















No comments:

Post a Comment