Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another Monday... so tired!  Even got syrup on my pajamas while eating breakfast... ugh!
  • Had an icky day at school.  I hurt my finger while playing outside.  I was playing with cars and trucks and scraped it on the concrete.  It "bleeded" and I cried, but I got a Donald Duck Band-Aid which made it better.  I ended up with a straight face.  The teachers said I played at lunch, told on my friends and was bossy. 
  • Mommy picked me up and got me dressed for my gymnastics show.  I wore a cute monkey shirt since we were performing to the song about monkeys jumping on the bed.  I wore my hair in pigtails with ribbons in my hair which made it look extra cute.
  • The gymnastics show was great!  I did such a great job and had lots of fun!  I enjoyed watching the other groups perform, but entertained myself just as much as they entertained me.  I was so glad that Ms. Sierra came to see me perform with Mommy and Daddy.
  • Daddy decided we needed to go to Chick-fil-A to celebrate my show.  I had lots of fun playing there.
  • While riding in the car with Mommy, we talked about Hershey Park and how we would have to go when the weather gets warmer.  I told Mommy that "the rides are sweet, but you can't eat them."  She loved it and thought I was so smart.  She says I have a future in marketing, whatever that means!
  • I talked to Grandma and Grandpa before bed and told them all about my weekend, my show, and my day at school.  I can't wait to see them again. 
To see the video of my gymnastics show performance, go to: 

(Mommy is hoping the link works... 
this is the first time she has attempted to post a video of me via YouTube
and isn't sure how the "private" setting works).






























No comments:

Post a Comment