Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 31, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up at 9:30. Had chocolate mini waffles and strawberries for breakfast. Relaxed after breakfast to let grandma and grandpa read their paper. 
  • Got dressed in a cute Hello Kitty shirt. Had gummies and went outside with grandma. 
    Helped grandma set up her new pool. Once it had a couple of inches of water had to come in and get swimsuit and toys. Had a blast even though the water was cold. 
  • Came inside, dried off, put on dry clothes, and are chicken Alfredo for lunch. After lunch, took a nap, swimming makes you tired. 
  • Grandma woke me up from my nap because Alice and Jeremiah came to visit. 
  • Jeremiah and I played in the pool and then played out of the pool. Alice and Jeremiah stayed for dinner. Grandpa grilled hot dogs on the grill.  Jeremiah and I watched Big Hero 6. 
    After Jeremiah left, I talked to mommy and daddy and told them both how much I love them. Then I rode my bike while Grandma walked twice around the block. 
  • I had a bowl of cereal for snack then a bath. 
  • Watched a few shows before medicine and bed. It's been a very busy and fun day.
  •  
     
     





     

No comments:

Post a Comment