Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and cuddled with Mommy and let her sleep a little longer, even though I was awake.
  • She took me to get donuts this morning then we stopped by the James Rumsey Sale.  I was excited to be able to spend a little bit of my birthday money at the sale.  I bought a few small toys (My Little Pony) then bought a My Little Pony baby in a walker.  I can't wait to play with them!  I also ran into my friend Lucy.  As we walked away from her, I told Mommy, "I guess God sent her here.  He always sends her to where I am since I love her." 
  • We left the sale and went to Mommy's school where they were playing volleyball.  On the way there, I was trying to guess which school the Cardinals would be playing.  I told Mommy, "I wonder if the Cardinals are fighting the Werewolves."  She giggled a little though I'm not sure why.  At the game, I played a little with the toys I brought from home and even met a really nice boy.  We had fun playing together, and even played "cats" (crawling across the bleachers following one another and meowing).
  • After a brief playtime at the playground near Mommy's school, we went to Hagerstown for a bit of shopping.  I was so excited to get a new toy.  After much deliberation, I finally chose the Flutterbye flying unicorn toy.  Now, to get batteries for it (since Mommy assumed it would charge from the computer like the fairy).
  • We stopped by the C&O canal to walk a few minutes as the sun was going down.  We saw a beautiful cardinal and we stood and watched it for a while.  It was beautiful!
  • After letting Mommy watch a little bit of the football game on tv, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched Cinderella and drank hot cocoa. 
  • It was a busy and fun day! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment