Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I talked daddy into letting me sleep in his bed last night since mommy wasn't here. Usually I start in their bed and daddy moves me to my bed. Last night he didn't move me and I was a little surprised to wake up in mommy and daddy's room. Daddy dressed me in another Halloween shirt.
  • At school today, we picked pumpkins out of the school yard. Then we got to decorate them. I put stickers all over mine.
  • After school, I played a little bit with Addison. She had to keep leaving so we couldn't play long. We fed my fish together. Mostly, I watched My Little Pony until daddy said it was time to go to trivia.
  • I was a little disappointed that Lucy was not at trivia. However, I was still pretty good at Brothers and I devoured a slice a pizza. I watched daddy's phone and played with a few toys while daddy answered questions.
  • I took a shower this evening and then waited for mommy to get home from her trip. I think that she was a little surprised to see me still awake when she got home. I really missed her and am glad that she is home.



No comments:

Post a Comment