Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • We slept in a bit and had a lazy Saturday morning.
  • Once Mommy woke up, we stopped by a couple of yard sales and I got something free at two of them.  One thing was a beanie baby purple bat that a nice lady gave me and the other was a My Little Pony Fluttershy that a man told me to "just put it in your pocket" when I asked how much it was.  Later in the day, Mommy and I did a little shopping and I got handed candy at three different stores and stickers and tattoos at another. Mommy and Daddy are amazed at how many freebies I get for being so cute!
  • Mommy and I decorated the Holiness table at church.  I was a big helper and Mommy says I have quite an eye for art since I placed some of the things all by myself.  I also left three notes at the church, one that said we decorated the table and two others just with our names.  I think everyone will be surprised to see them hanging up at church.
  • We trick-or-treated around the neighborhood.  After walking a couple of blocks with only one or two houses participating, I became overly dramatic and said, "this is not the trick or tree I was hoping for!"  Luckily for me (and Mommy and Daddy), the participation picked up down the street.  At one stop, a little boy came up to me and said "trick or treat" to me... I reached in my bucket and took one of my pieces of candy and put in his bucket.  He wanted to give me a kiss, but Sheriff Daddy decided a "thank you princess" was thanks enough.  By 7:00, my bucket was stuffed full and was nearly too heavy for me to carry.  I was ready to finish, so we came home, watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and I was ready for bed.












No comments:

Post a Comment