Friday, October 23, 2015

October 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up excited that it was Friday and thought I should be able to get my fish today since it was "the weekend."  Mommy and Daddy told me tomorrow would be the day.
  • I had a great day at school and my favorite part was playing with my friends and when Grandma and Mommy picked me up.
  • We went straight to Orr's to the pumpkin patch and rode the hayride, played on the swings, the slide, went through the corn maze, and picked our pumpkins.  I wanted on that was "middle" in size and that wasn't an oval, more of a circle.  I found a great one and so did Mommy and Daddy. We will paint and carve them tomorrow.  I had fun being silly and exploring!
  • We took Grandma and Grandpa to dinner at B-dubs after the pumpkin patch.  It was fun playing games and visiting. 
  • At home, I got to try on my costume and I was so excited about it.  I couldn't quit jumping up and down and squealing about how much I loved it.  Grandma did such a great job making it for me.  Pictures will be posted tomorrow of the costume as it is not quite complete.














 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment