Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up close to 8:00 and didn't understand why Mommy and Daddy didn't want to wake up.  I yelled at them every 10 minutes until I finally got up at 8:30 and enjoyed an apple cider donut from Orr's for breakfast.
  • After everyone else woke up, we went to the store to get my fish tank and accessories (plants, rocks, cupcake and castle) and also a present for Lucy.
  • Back at home, I showered and got dressed in my beautiful Aerial Halloween costume for Lucy's party.  Grandma did such a great job making my costume.  I felt beautiful wearing it.
  • At Lucy's party, everyone was in costume.  We had fun finding pumpkins, pinning the tail on the kitten, eating cake, playing with toys, spraying silly string, and hitting the piñata.  I was so nice by sharing my pumpkins and candy with other kids.
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa went to Daddy's show.  We had fun together and I fell asleep a little earlier than normal since it was such a busy day!






 











No comments:

Post a Comment