Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Had picked out a super cute dress to wear to school, but wasn't happy with Mommy's choice of leggings, so I had to change then wanted my hair in two braids but we couldn't find a comb, only a brush so she had to put my hair in a ponytail.  This started my day off a little rough, but it got much better.
  • I was the second kid at school this morning and was a few minutes later than normal.  I guess other slept in this morning.
  • Today at school we talked about our fire plans and worked on the letter E in our journals.  I put Easter cookies in my journal for the letter E.  When Mommy picked me up, Ms. Jessica told her that I got the biggest pom-pom for the whole class today since I was such a great friend.  Mommy was super proud!
  • At home, Mommy cooked fettuccine alfredo and bread.  It was delicious!  She also got a couple of movies from Redbox (some sort of Barbie rock-n-roll movie and Cinderella). 
  • Mommy and I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Netflix then Addison came over for a bit and finished watching it with us.  Addison and I played and watched for a bit then we got too cranky with one another so she had to go home.  We were both crying.
  • The rest of the evening, Mommy and I watched the Barbie movie and I even acted some of it out with my Barbie doll and performed some myself with my guitar and princess dress.  I even had Mommy throw two balloons in the air at the end of my performance.  I was super proud of myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment