Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Wore my pink unicorn shirt and cute jeans to school today.  I also wore my "crazy" turkey hat since today was "crazy hat day" at school.  Spirit week is a lot of fun!
  • At school today we played, took a nap, and watched part of a movie.  Monday's are our "down days" since we don't officially have school on Monday.  Tomorrow we switch our jobs and find out what letter we will be learning this week.
  • I came home and found out that my neighbor friend wasn't home and wouldn't be home all night.  I cried and cried.  I was so disappointed! 
  • We ate dinner, relaxed a bit, then finally got batteries for my new flying unicorn toy.  I couldn't wait to charge it and fly it.  All three of us helped fly and direct it around the house.  The cats and dogs weren't too sure about it, but I sure loved it!







No comments:

Post a Comment