Friday, October 30, 2015

October 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to sleep in a bit and then Mommy took me to school.  When we got there it was time to get ready for the costume parade.  I was so excited!  All my friends (and teachers) thought my outfit was so beautiful.  The Ariel wig made it for a few group pictures, but it was itchy and kept sliding, so I left it at school while we did our parade through town.  It was so much fun and I had an overflowing bucket by the time we got back to the school.  I was so excited!
  • The rest of the day at school, we sang Halloween songs together (Five Little Pumpkins and The Five Days of Halloween).  We also did our journal page for the letter P.  I'm so glad Mommy helped me remember a picture... of a yummy pie!
  • Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-A to grab a quick dinner, then I went to Ms. Sierra's while she went back to her school to work the football game.  I got to go shopping with Ms. Sierra and her family and got a treat bag from them for Halloween. 
  • After Mommy picked me up I told her how much I missed her while she was gone.  I'm glad we get to spend a lot of time together tomorrow for Halloween.  I can't wait for Trick or Treat!

















No comments:

Post a Comment