Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Mommy got me ready for school today without Daddy's help and I was a bear.  I wasn't happy with her choice of mismatched socks (I had to have them mismatched, but wanted both to have dots like my shirt). 
  • After refusing to go into the classroom for Mommy so she could leave for work, the day ended up getting much better.  We had our library field trip then we got to play with some new things in the classroom (fireman equipment and a new water spraying station with numbers).  We also began learning about the letter E.   We also had a discussion about Halloween costumes.  I can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.  It was great!
  • Mommy picked me up and we went to Panera for dinner.  We switched back and forth between soup and mac-n-cheese.  I even dipped my bread in the cheese from the mac-n-cheese and said it tasted like a grilled cheese.  YUM!
  • After a quick stop, we dropped by the library to check out some books since we didn't get to do that today.  I picked a silly dinosaur book, an Aerial book, a Fairies book, and a Lion King book.   I also got to play with the puppet show things and play on the computer.  As soon as we got to the car I was disappointed and told Mommy that I meant to look for a book about horses.  Mommy explained that is the great thing about the library... as soon as we finish these books, we can go get more even books about horses, unicorns, and My Little Pony!  I can't wait to finish by books.
  • After a shower and one book, it was bedtime.  My clothes (and socks) are laid out and ready for a more calm morning tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment