Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 14, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I was excited to get dressed in my "Wacky Wednesday" outfit for spirit week at school.  It was crazy and I couldn't wait to show my friends!  Daddy was also dressed up.  He wore his Boy Scout uniform for a spirit day at Mommy's school where he was subbing today and he had to photobomb my picture.
  • I had a great day at school today.  We got to talk to Ms. Sarah's brother who is a soldier in Afghanistan.  When Daddy picked me up, I asked him if it was night and told him all about the time difference between here and Afghanistan.  He seemed impressed. 
  • Daddy and I relaxed a little bit at home while Mommy worked the games at school then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and trivia.  Mommy met us there.  I was so excited to see my friend Eli from school there too.
  • Mommy and Daddy won at trivia again so we have even more certificates for free food.  It's a good thing we like that place.
  • Tomorrow is crazy sock day.  Mommy wonders if I'll actually match my socks tomorrow, since I've been wearing mismatched socks everyday since it is the "cool thing" to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment