Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I had a "bad dream" so Daddy put me in bed with him and Mommy for a little bit this morning.
  • After Daddy carried me downstairs and gave me a donut, I fell back asleep on the couch.  I was exhausted and didn't want to get dressed.
  • I had a great day at school today and we are talking about the letter "L" this week.
  • After a little rest time and play time in the backyard, it was trivia time.  Mommy met Daddy and I there since she had to be at her school a while.  I tried the claw machine several times and didn't ever win.  I was a little moody and complained that I wasn't feeling very well, so Mommy hopes I'm not getting sick.  I guess only time will tell.
  • When Mommy asked my favorite part of the day, I told her "being home with Daddy." 





No comments:

Post a Comment