Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up tired but excited for my fire station field trip today.
  • Mommy came with me to the fire station and we had a great time.  We watched a video and learned about what to do if there is a fire and how to plan ahead.  We got to talk to a real fireman and he showed us all the equipment on the trucks.  We got to get into a fire truck and sit in the seats.  We also got to get in the ambulance, all 19 of us students at the same time!  It was crazy!  We ended the tour by getting our own fire helmet and a picture of all of us with the truck.  It was so much fun!  While walking back to the school, I started having a melt-down since Mommy didn't let me jump over something on the sidewalk.  From there it led to me whining and crying that I didn't want her to leave.  She wasn't very happy with me at that moment.
  • I had a good day the rest of the day and was happy to have Mommy pick me up at the end of the day.
  • After dinner at home with Daddy, Mommy and I spent some time together while Daddy had rehearsal.  We went to the playground, did a little shopping at the craft store, then stopped by Sweet Frog (YUM!). 
  • It was a very exciting day!




























No comments:

Post a Comment