Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I forgot that today was pajama day at school today (Mommy and Daddy did too!).  At least I had my new My Little Pony Rainbow Dash shirt! 
  • We switched jobs today and I became the door holder.  I'm very proud of myself for doing this job.  Several kids got big pom-poms today, including me! 
  • When I got home from school, I had a package waiting for me from Sherry, Jeff, and Rowdy.  I was so excited to open it.  I got a card with money, a little art set, a Minion hat and gloves, and a complete set of Minion toys from McDonalds!  I couldn't believe it and was so happy!  Thanks Sherry!!!
  • We had a few guests tonight for dinner and a meeting.  I also got to play a little while with my neighbor friend.  I was on my best behavior all night, even after everyone left and Mommy and Daddy watched a little television.  I thought it seemed very boring, but they really wanted to watch it, so I watched a movie on Daddy's computer while eating a pear and sucking on a lime.  I'm so silly!
  • I can't wait for Wacky Wednesday tomorrow...  I'll have to find something really wacky to wear.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's pictures!






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment