Friday, October 2, 2015

October 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up on my own this morning and cuddled in bed with Mommy for about 20 minutes before it was time for us to get up and get ready for school.
  • I wore a super cute pink plaid shirt and my skinny jeans with sparkly pockets on the back.  I felt really cute!
  • Today at school we talked about the hurricane and learned that sometimes it is strong enough to knock a house over.  We also talked about how some of the rain we are getting now and going to get this weekend is from the edge of the hurricane.  We also got to wash and cut apples to make applesauce.  It was so much fun.  We even got to eat the applesauce as our snack this afternoon.  It was delicious!
  • Mommy picked me up from school and we came straight home for the night.  It was cold and rainy and there wasn't a football game at Mommy's school so we stayed in a rested together as a family.  I spent a little time playing with Mommy's phone.  I videoed myself singing some of my original songs and "Voxer"ed Daddy (walkie-talkie app) while he was sitting next to me on the couch.  I even figured out on my own how to speed up our voices on the phone.  I laughed and laughed at how funny we sounded.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment