Thursday, October 29, 2015

October 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up in quite a mood.  I wasn't too helpful getting ready and wouldn't let Mommy brush my hair very much today which was not a good thing since it was picture day!  She was frustrated, I was frustrated, and so was Daddy.  It was a rough morning!
  • I had a good day at school and my pictures turned out great.  Mommy was just happy that my hair wasn't as much of a hot mess as she thought it would be.  We did eat a cupcake and chips for snack and I was wearing a pair of "school shoes" when Daddy picked me up since my "heels" hurt my feet.
  • At home, I was a whiny, cranky mess for a while.  Even after I ate a little, I was still whiny.  Mommy wouldn't play with me until I showed her I was done whining.  It took a while, but I finally got there.  We played hide-n-seek (and upset Indy with our counting and hiding so we put him outside).  We also tried another game, but it upset him too.  He worries about me too much when we play games inside.
  • I can't wait for tomorrow...  Costume Parade at school with Mommy! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment