Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Crazy sock day...  nothing new since I do that daily now.  It was still fun!
  • We've been learning about the letter H and I've been the door holder this week.  We have been learning about our community and the communities of others this week.  We also are learning about murals and have been painting.  It's so much fun! 
  • Mommy picked me up and we came home and ate dinner.  Daddy was busy with the middle school dance and play practice, so we just hung out together.  The two of us went to get ice cream.  Mommy walked and I rode my bike.  It was a little chilly and got dark while we were walking, but it was fun!  I'm getting so good at my bike, and even my brakes (thank goodness!).  I even ordered our ice cream all by myself.
  • At home, Mommy helped me find pictures for the letter H for my journal at school.  Of course I wanted pictures of horses and luckily we found a few in old magazines we had at the house.
  • Tomorrow is school spirit day and I can't wait to wear my Cardinal shirt.  Mommy said I might have to wear a WVU shirt too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment