Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 28, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I got to sleep in a little this morning and then Mommy helped me get ready for school.  It was nice since I stayed up extra late last night waiting for Mommy to get back home.
  • I wore my Ariel shirt today and was so excited about it.  I was also excited that it was our Halloween party today!  We had games, even one where I won a yellow "flute" (whistle) by pushing through paper.  We also pinned the nose on the jack-o-lantern and had lots of snacks.  It was so much fun!
  • Tomorrow is picture day, so I already have my beautiful dress hung up and ready for school pictures. 
  • After school, I came home for a bit then it was time for trivia at B-dubs.  I was super excited about the new kind of mac-n-cheese that they had there and it was very yummy!  I also tried the claw machine a few times but wasn't successful.  I still had fun!
  • Before bed, I took a few selfies, Mommy took a few pictures too, and I recorded a message for Mommy and Daddy all by myself. 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment