Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up at Ms. Sierra's house and ate a banana, pop tart, and a pancake.  I got dressed in my colorful outfit and Ms. Sierra fixed my hair into two pigtails.  I looked so cute!
  • Mommy met me at church and we had the service in the foyer instead of in the chapel.  It was strange.
  • After lunch, we went to Kohl's and Petco.  I picked out two glowfish and have a plan to get a small tank for my room (I typed this sentence all by myself).  Mommy called Daddy to get his permission to get one, but we won't get it until the weekend, though I already have plans as to what I'm going to put in it, which colors of fish, and what their names will be.  Mommy said I could spend the rest of my birthday money on it if I wanted to and of course I agreed.
  • Back at home, Indy, Mommy, and I all took a nap together.  It was so nice.
  • After dinner at home, we went to the playground even though it was chilly.  I wore my hat, gloves, and jacket and we only stayed about 15 minutes.
  • At home, I made hot cocoa all by myself for Mommy and me to warm up from playing outside.
  • After a little rest time, I helped Mommy make brownies for a little treat.  They were delicious, especially warm.  What a great bedtime snack!
Cool Star Wars dress at Kohl's





















No comments:

Post a Comment