Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I slept great and woke up a little more refreshed. 
  • I had a great day at school.  We learned more about leaves, the parts of a leaf, and even got to do some leaf art.  We also pressed a leaf between contact paper.  We will get to investigate leaves more at our science station. 
  • Mommy picked me up and we came home I helped her fix dinner.  After dinner, Mommy and I went to the Be-Hive to learn about spider webs from the Wondermint Puppet guy, Joe.  We watched him draw a web and tell a spider story and then we got to draw our own.  I loved it!  I also loved playing with the toys and enjoying a snack.  Mommy decided my golf skills looked much more like hockey... I even yelled "GOAL!" after hitting the ball hard.
  • We stopped by the library to switch out my books.  I colored a card for a veteran then asked someone working there to help me find books on horses.  I came home with four horse books and a hidden picture Little Mermaid book.  I was excited!
  • At home, I rested a little, played a few computer games, and then found pictures with the letter "L" for my homework.  I found pictures of a leopard, Legos, and leaves.  While looking through pictures, Daddy used the word majestic to describe something.  I said it was great, but I didn't know what majestic meant.  After he explained it to me, I flipped through another magazine and used the word majestic several times by myself to describe some of the pictures.

















No comments:

Post a Comment