Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 4, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept until 9:30 then got up and got dressed for church.
  • Chose a pretty dress though the tights really got on my nerves.  I kept having to yank them up over and over again!
  • Had fun at church and even performed for Mommy on the stage after the service.
  • Had a great lunch with Mommy and Daddy then came home for a restful afternoon and evening.
  • I played with my neighbor friend for a while and was good at sharing my new toys.  Mommy was proud of me.  While on the porch, we saw a squirrel running across the power line.  We had Mommy come out and take picture.  Later in the evening when we looked at the picture, she explained to me about squirrels storing food for winter so I took a hair tie, ran on my "four legs" into the other room and "buried" it like a squirrel would hide it's food.  Mommy thought I was so silly!  I also ate a few candy corn and pretended to be a vampire.  Hilarious!





No comments:

Post a Comment