Thursday, October 8, 2015

October 8, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Was a little rough about getting dressed on my own this morning, but was a super big girl when it came time for Mommy to leave me at school.  I had my horse in my bag, so I was okay.
  • Had a great day at school.  We learned about Humpty Dumpty and even got to make our very own Humpty Dumpty who took a fall (dropped by the teacher).  We wrapped it in different things to try to protect it.  Both of my eggs cracked but at least it was fun.
  • Mommy picked me up and we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and playtime while Daddy was filming.  We had fun and I met some new friends in the play area.
  • I spent a couple of hours with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy got a few things done around the house.  I missed her but had fun anyway, except when I hurt my knee.  I was so excited to see Mommy when she came to pick me up.
  • We stopped and got a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard to share on the way home (don't tell Daddy!) then finished my homework before bed.  I had to count the smoke detectors and we had to talk about our family fire plan.





No comments:

Post a Comment