Saturday, October 17, 2015

October 17, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Went to my first wedding today.  Congratulations Ted and Diane!  I enjoyed the nursery and the new friends (and the cake... it was awesome!).
  • Fell asleep leaning up against Mommy on the couch during the last quarter of the WVU football game.  Mommy seemed tired too.
  • Changed from my dress into more comfy and warmer clothes and picked out an outfit for church tomorrow.  I packed up my stuffed animals, pjs, my medicine, and a few toys to take to Ms. Sierra's.
  • Mommy and Daddy had to go to the Homecoming dance at Mommy's school, so I went to Ms. Sierra's house.  From there we did a little shopping, came back to her house and painted a pumpkin and played, then got in pjs and went to bed.  I'll see Mommy tomorrow at church.








No comments:

Post a Comment