Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Today's spirit day was to dress for our favorite team.  I chose the Cardinals (Mommy's school). 
  • I had such a great day at school today.  We did our journal page for the letter H.  Everyone liked my horses, even my friend Cheyenne.  I brought home a note from school and Mommy was worried when I told her I had a note from the teacher.  It said that I had a great day and was very nice to my friend.  Mommy asked what I did that was so nice and I told her I shared my pom-pom with him for helping me open my water bottle.  Mommy and Daddy were so very proud of me.
  • After school, I went to spend time with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy worked at the football game.  We ate dinner at McDonalds (I got a trick-or-treat bucket!) and went shopping.  It was super fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment