Saturday, October 3, 2015

October 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke Mommy up close to 8:30 then played with the iPad and mostly let her sleep until 9:30 or so (other than a few interruptions).
  • We ate our breakfast and then got dressed and headed out for the day.
  • Mommy and I ran a few errands and then headed to Monkey Joes (my idea) to play.  It was so much fun!  I made friends with two girls named Elizabeth and Martha and we played and played. 
  • Mommy and I went shopping and I even talked Mommy into taking me to the mall in Hagerstown while we were close.  I bought a couple of things with my birthday money... a My Little Pony Equestria Girl doll, an Aerial necklace, and a My Little Pony bracelet.  I also had to pose with the mannequins while I had Mommy take my picture. 
  • Back at home, I showered and got changed and packed to spend a few hours with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  It was fun but I was very sleepy when Mommy and Daddy picked me up.
  • I'm looking forward to church tomorrow.
























No comments:

Post a Comment