Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • I woke up and was ready to wake up the entire house.  Mommy finally let me wake up Grandma and Grandpa just in time for them to pack up and head back home.  I was sad to see them go.
  • I wore a beautiful dress to church and even picked my red shoes to go with them. 
  • After church, we went to Five Guys for lunch.  My favorite part of that place is the peanuts!  YUM!
  • We stopped at Petco and went to the "treat bar" (I alternate between calling it the "treat bar" and the salad bar of treats") to get treats for the dogs.  I also showed Daddy the fish I want.  He said we had to set up the tank first.
  • At home, we all took a long nap then Daddy and I set up my fish tank in my room.  I'm so excited about it.  It fit perfectly and looks great!
  • I spent the evening playing at my house with my neighbor friend.  She even stayed for dinner, though I don't think she liked it much.  We dressed as princesses (I was Cinderella and she was Tinkerbell) and we ran around the house squealing.  We also played with all of my new Barbie clothes and accessories (thanks Grandma!).  We had so much fun together!







No comments:

Post a Comment