Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 11, 2015


Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up bright eyed and ready to start the day.  Mommy and Daddy talked me into staying in bed a little longer, but then I was off. 
  • I wore a beautiful new dress to church and I loved it!  I felt beautiful!
  • After church and a brief lunch at B-dubs where Daddy bought me a St. Jude's puppy toy, Daddy surprised Mommy and me by taking us to Old McDonald's Farm.  We played, went down the slides, went on the zip-line (I was so brave!), found our way through the corn maze, and even looked at some animals and pumpkins.  It was so much fun!  The tunnel slide was my favorite and it was sooo fast!
  • While Daddy took a little nap, Mommy and I did some grocery shopping then came home to make dinner. 
  • We ended the evening with a little Target shopping before heading home to get ready for bed.
  • On the way home in the car, I started singing another of my made up songs.  Mommy heard me sing about "the dark side of the moon" and thought it was strange.  I didn't think it was strange at all.









 












 














No comments:

Post a Comment