Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Slept with Mommy since Daddy was away.  I thought it was nice to cuddle, but Mommy didn't think it was quite as sweet since I kicked her most of the night.
  • I wore my cute colorful unicorn shirt and jeans to school and took my big Rainbow Dash toy and new baton for show-n-tell today.
  • I had a great day at school and even got to do two jobs today, door holder like last week and also got to be a big helper in the three year old class.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we went straight to the park.  It was a beautiful day and it was fun to play in the leaves.  We kept having contests to see who could find the most beautiful leaves.  We collected some in a bag and brought them home for me to make crafts with them. 
  • Mommy took me to Chick-fil-A to eat and play.  I had fun!
  • My crafts are drying and ready to go to Mommy's school to her friends.  She loved my art work!




















blurry, but hilarious!























No comments:

Post a Comment