Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Another early Monday!  Ugh!
  • Still had fun at school and took my new Equestria Girl Rainbow Dash doll for show-n-tell.
  • When Mommy picked me up this afternoon, I was in the three year old room and one of the teachers told her that I was helping the little kids learn the ABCs.  She was so proud of me!
  • After dinner at home (I had two helpings!), we relaxed a bit and then I talked Mommy and Daddy into taking a walk (I scooted) to get ice cream.  It wasn't real warm, but at least it wasn't raining.  I even had to demonstrate the DQ Blizzard "magic trick" and was so proud of myself. 
  • On the way home, I overheard Daddy saying "pants on the ground" after he saw me tug at my pants.  I lifted one leg as high as I could while riding my scooter and said, "pants in the air!" and giggled.  I also found some crabapples on the sidewalk and made Mommy take a picture so I could look at it later.   













No comments:

Post a Comment